Fantastically chocolate and easy, but nourishing!
According to the recipe taken from a site Niksya.ru (Nina Tarasova - the Petersburg pastry)
* I changed the only thing - added walnut pieces in prunes which were used in decorating, i.e. put them all on the top, but it's optional, so in ingredients I didn't add it. And, still water I used about 200 ml, instead of 220 ml.
80 g of a flour
30 g of unsweetened cocoa of powder
130 g of sugar
3/4 tsp of soda
1/2 tsp of a baking powder
1/4 tsp of salt
1 big egg of room temperature
1 tsp of milk
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
200-220 g of water
3 bags of Earl Grey tea
250 ml of water for tea
25 pieces of prunes
280 g of bitter chocolate
350 g of cream 33%-35%
1. From bags make tea and wet in it prunes for the night. On the morning cast away on a colander and let's liquid flow down completely. It is possible to blot dried fruits with a paper towel. Then choose 10-12 biggest berries, you will need it for decoration, and the rest small chop.
2. Warm an oven to 180C. Prepare a form of 20 cm in the diameter, slightly grease it with butter and powder with a flour.
3. Sift together a flour, cocoa powder, sugar, soda, a baking powder and salt. Put everything in a mixer bowl, add egg, milk, vegetable oil, extract of vanilla and 220 g of water. Mix everything with a nozzle "nimbus" at a small speed before association at a small speed to stir dough. Dough will be quite liquid.
4. Lay out dough in the prepared form and put in in advance warmed oven for 20-30 minutes, readiness check a wooden stick. To ready basis set a little aside in shape, then shift it to a kitchen lattice and leave before full cooling.
5. Chocolate kindle on a water bath or in the microwave oven. 250 g of cream heat, but don't let boiling. You can add vanilla seeds if you want, vanilla extract, fler d’orange or even spices. Hot cream pour a thin stream out in chocolate, mix well before unification. Cool mix to 28C. 100 g of the remained cream shake up to soft peaks and connect with the ganashy. Add the chopped prunes.
6. Chocolate biscuit slightly straighten on each side. If it "was raised" at a baking — straighten a top. Put a form, lay sides an acetate film that then it would be easier to got pie from a form, without having damaged lateral walls.
7. Pour out mousse in a form, from above accurately slightly submerge the whole prunes.
8. Put for the night into the refrigerator.
Since morning get a pie from a form and slightly powder cocoa.
Pleasant and madly chocolate tea drinking! ;)